Thursday, March 8, 2007

Reeeeally late Valentine's Day pictures....

I know. Valentine's Day was almost a month ago. I'm a bit behind in posting to my blog. But these pictures are cute. Way cute. (They're my own kids. Of course I think they're cute!) So I wanted to post them anyway.



I wanted to get some candids of my boys together to make a valentine card for my oldest to give out to his class at school. Getting any of my youngest is, well, let's just say....difficult. He's a busy-body and has been since the day he was born. The kid hardly stays in one spot for more than a second. And he thinks it's a fun game to hide from the camera. Or jump up and down as fast as he can while I'm trying to take a close-up. Or if I manage to get him to actually look at the camera, he makes silly faces. You get the idea.




So getting them both together, in the same shot, where they're not fighting, and are actually being sweet to each other, is a RARE treat.
And here's how the Valentine's Card came out. Isn't it cute? Which reminds me...I can design custom cards, birth announcements or pretty much any kind of mailer you might need so don't forget to ask if that's something you're interested in. I'm still working out a pricing structure for it which I will try to get up on the website in the next week or two.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cyndi you are such an amazing photographer. God has really gifted you. Your natural light skills are beyond anything I could ever do! Good Work!

Ellen said...

These are so great. They just look so happy to be together.