Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Owen!!!




Owen turned four today! My baby is four! While it's hard for me to think of him getting bigger sometimes, I am also so proud of him. These last four years have been amazing. He is such a gift from God. I am truly blessed to have him.


So today we went out to lunch together. Just Owen and Mommy. His restaurant of choice? Denny's, of course! So we had Little French Toast Dippers and shared a caramel cappuccino and talked and played with the little paper mask they give to kids and basically had a really fun lunch together. Tonight we're going out to Chuck E. Cheese's for some family fun and celebration.




On a side note: the boys' room is coming along nicely. One good coat of pink primer and two thick coats of red paint are done so far. (Sunday was a busy day, so I didn't get any painting done.) But I think one (maybe two) more coat should do and and I'll be finished tomorrow! Yay!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Painting Maniac. Ha.

Kim said...

Sounds like a great birthday day!!!

Tiarra - Little Faces Photography said...

Happy Birthday! Love the picture with him holding up his fingers!

Ellen said...

Happy birthday!!

Love the pics, he looks like he's happy to be 4 :)