Sunday, November 16, 2008

So....what have I been up to???

Oh, you know..... a little bit of this....
(*click on images to see them larger)
(inhaling that wonderful baby scent....nothin' like it....)

And a little bit of this....
(Recognize this little guy? Here he is one year ago... http://barefootphoto.blogspot.com/2007/08/thank-you-bakersfield-city-parks.html)

(And this is his new baby sister. I didn't think it was possible, 'cause he is about as cute as they come, but she's just as cute as he is!)

Quite a bit of this.... :) hehe

(Have I mentioned that laughter photos are my most favorite in the whole wide world???)
(Oh, and here's this little guys family one year ago.... http://barefootphoto.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html)

Some of this.....

A little bit of this....
(How gorgeous is that belly?! Seriously.)

(And with a face to match. Yowzer! So gorgeous.)
And even a bit of this!.....(SO fun!)




And for the first time, I did formal-style portraits for a local preschool. It was a big job, but a lot of fun, and preschoolers are beyond sweet, so it doesn't get much better than that.
(Parents, now that I have this pettiskirt, I'd be happy to let your little girl use it family sessions. Just let me know in advance, and I'll make sure I bring it with me for your session. It will fit anywhere from a 3-6year old. Or if you'd like to purchase one you can keep for your daughter, you can find them in lots of beautiful colors here...http://thebelovedchild.com/catalog/catalog.php?category=Sophie%20Bella%20Pettiskirts . They're great for adding movement, softness, and color to your photos, plus little girls feel so pretty in them and that feeling comes across in the photos.)
And now you know what I've been up to. :) I still have a few sessions that I haven't even shared anything from....and a few more coming up! So keep checking back. :)

No comments: