Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A few favorites...

Hi all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, taking time to appreciate and give thanks for all the precious gifts in your life. :) I just wanted to pop in and share a few from a recent session that I just finished proofing. Then I'm off to the grocery store for our Thanksgiving feast ingredients.

This family's new addition has already arrived and is the little guy in the post below. They've been ever so patient with me on seeing these. Thanks guys!


What great chemistry between them!


Of course....a shot of cute little kid feet. Love it!


I love so many things about this image. The round belly, the red shirt, the pointed toe and crossed leg. The swing, the slight "s" shape of how she's sitting, the tilted head and happy, soft expression. I believe this is my favorite from the whole session. :)


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: