Friday, November 21, 2008

Sneak Peek (newborn session)

Here's a quick sneak peek from a session I did this week.
*click on the images to see them bigger*




This wee one was only 6 days old and exquisite. Perfect skin, perfectly round head, beautiful face. And his temperament was just as lovely. He slept almost the entire session. I think I heard him cry for maybe a minute out of the whole session, if even that.





All of his family and extended family were there and you could just feel their love for him. The support. How precious he is to them. I love that. :)

*sigh* Sooo precious. I love when I catch newborn smiles.


Anyway, I promised mom I'd post a few this week so she wouldn't have to wait so long.

So here you go!

2 comments:

The Photegé said...

These are breathless! Beautiful work!!!

Cyndi said...

Thanks! :)