Saturday, December 16, 2006

A few quick reminders...

I will not be booking any more sessions this year so I can spend some quality time with my family over Christmas vacation. My calendar will be open again mid-January.



My Portfolio Building special is ending December 31st. Anyone who hasn't put in their print order needs to do so ASAP in order to receive the 50% discount. Please give me a call or drop me an email if you need a new order form.



This coming year I am looking to do more in-home sessions. I have visions of kids jumping on beds and quiet storybook moments between parents and children plus lots of other ideas. If this is something you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me. The only requirement is lots of natural light. I am also looking to do some newborn photography, so if you are expecting, or have a BRAND new little one (two weeks old or less) please contact me.


And, just so I have a photo in my post, here's a shot from a recent downtown session. I love brick alleyways. =)

1 comment:

Sarai said...

Hey Cyndi. I'm so proud of you :) Everything is really coming around and I'm so happy for you! Love ya lots and tons :)