Saturday, December 16, 2006

Welcome to the Barefoot Blog!

WELCOME TO THE BAREFOOT PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!!!


Hi All! I have decided to join the blogging world! This blog will be chock full of photographs of my family and tid bits about my daily life. Hopefully this will also be a place where you can get up-to-date info about Barefoot Photography specials and events and also where you can get to know me and my personality a bit. Plus, clients, if you've recently had a session with me, you might even get a sneak peek at your images! =)

Just to kick it off, here are a few of my favorite images from my first year in business.


First off--little Bella--one of the sweetest, most gentle-spirited children I have EVER met.



This next one is from my first in-home family session which was a great experience. The mom totally GOT what I am going for in my pictures and was up for anything which ROCKED. Plus, it never hurts when the kids are super cute. =)



My friend Karen and her beautiful family.

This was actually a maternity session, but I couldn't help but take a few photographs of those beautiful girlies! Check out the cute boots!


From that same session...

I am soo blessed to be able to do something that I love so much. Thank you to everyone who took a chance on a brand new photographer. I appreciate your confidence in me and highly enjoyed the time spent with your families. My hope is that you will treasure your images for years to come.
P.S. Shout out to my dear, sweet husband, who encouraged me to pursue this dream and has been my biggest supporter. You ROCK, honey.

No comments: