Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!

Ah, a new year. =) I love the idea of starting fresh and thinking of all the possibilities ahead.

I enjoyed my vacation and am now ready to start booking appointments again. I am currently running a portfolio-building special for anyone who is willing to sign a model release which allows me to use your images for my website, business cards, and any other advertising I might need them for in the future. If you book a session between now and April 1st, the session fee is only $100. (That's a $50 discount.) Plus, you'll also get 25% off any prints you order from that session. (Valid on orders placed before May 1st.) On top of all that, you will also recieve a $100 discount if you purchase The Digital Image package.

I did sneak in one appointment during my vacation. Here is Noah. Isn't he beautiful?





I know mom was eager to see a few from the session. =) I hope they don't disappoint.


HAVE A GREAT YEAR!!! =)

No comments: